Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

We hope everyone had a great weekend sharing it with loved ones and hopefully eating lots of chocolate and special Vday candy....you know that is what I was doing :)


It was a very HAPPY Valentines Day here in the Binetti house because we WON!  Tony had a  game on the 14th so we kept things pretty low key, but to win and be able to come home happy is really a great present in itself.  


Dinamo beat Rimini by about 20 and it was a nice and relaxing game, which are few and far between over here.  In college we were used to beating teams by a nice comfy margin and there weren't too many games that were stressful.  Now every time I watch a game and Tony goes in my heart starts beating so fast because it is so intense!  Lucky for me Tony is always so calm, and makes running the show look easy.  











It was a very quiet week around here...but the one exciting thing that happened was that is SNOWED!  It hasn't snowed here in almost 6 years or something, so of course everyone was a little nuts, and they cancelled school and shut down some of the streets.  I had class the night it started snowing and only three students came, but at least it was enough that we could still have a good class.  About two hours into the next day it was all gone, but a lot of the kids were still trying to play in it for as long as possible....I would probably too if I hadn't seen snow for 6 years!
Our Neighbors House


I also made a funfetti Valentines cake and talk about a taste from home!  Funfetti brings back so many good memories of birthdays and every other excuse to make it...it was so yummy.  I did share a little with Tony's teammates, and let's just say it was a hit!  Good thing I brought 3 mixes back with me :)



We also went to a birthday party for the GM's son on Saturday.  It was fun to be there and be around all the kids...it really makes me miss my nieces and nephew!  And of course Tony played on the blow up fun houses too...




That is the toy the team bought for Luciano...nobody could tell if he really liked it....oh well!
(That is the Team's General Manager Pinucchio and the bday boy Luciano.)


The team will take off Saturday for their game against UCC Casalpusterlengo on Sunday.  I will be back next week to share the scoop :)  

The countdown is officially on for our visitors to arrive:
5 weeks!!!!!
(First up, Mimi, Joe, Nonni and Papa)

Ciao Tutti




No comments:

Post a Comment