I arrived home to six people visiting us in Italy! Tony's grandparents, parents, and our good college friends Amy and Grant Ludwick. It was so wonderful to see everyone and have them all here to enjoy this beautiful place with us.
I have a lot to share, but not much time because The Ludwick's left today and then I fly to Rome tomorrow to meet my parents who I will be spending 8 days with!
We were all at the game on Sunday to watch Dinamo get another win, so it was great to share that experience as well. Then we had a few days of sight seeing, airport runs, and a lot of yummy food :)
Here are a some pictures from this last week!
College Roomies
All the way from Bend, Oregon
Amy, baby Ludwick, and I enjoying Castelsardo!
Ludwick Farewell dinner...thanks for coming :)
We loved having all our visitors and looking forward to a couple more weeks of them. Tony heads to Scafati this Saturday for a TV game, that my parents and I will be driving down to from Rome. We are also meeting our friends Erica and Phil at the game...so excited to see them!
CIAO TUTTI :)
CIAO TUTTI :)
So fun! You do live in a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!!! Thanks again for such a great visit!
ReplyDelete