Tuesday, March 2, 2010

YAY...Primavera!

Well Primavera (Spring) seems to be creeping up on us and I have been spying on our neighbor's tree  and little white flowers have started sprouting out!  It looks like a cherry blossom to me...but what do I know? I will have to wait for the expert gardener to get here to confirm.  But none the less it shows that Spring is COMING!  The weather has started to get really warm here and it is so nice.  The crazy part is the temp doesn't really drop at night so it will be 60 during the day and then about 53 during the night...no complaining here.



I am so looking forward to nice weather again so we can go to the beach everyday and soak up this island for a couple more months!  Actually I just hope that the weather is nice for our visitors...that makes being a tour guide a lot easier ;)  

OK OK I know...the only reason people read this blog...Tony's team WON!  :)  Another win for Dinamo keeps them #1 with a couple teams right on their rear.  Tony started and had an awesome game!  And now it is finally the Italian Cup...whoo hooo!  We are looking forward to a fun weekend with 2 wins :)  They play Saturday and WHEN they win they will play Sunday for the Cup Championship.  


  


Tony got voted MVP of the game by the fans and they gave him a special shirt they made for him.  On the back it says "The Sentence #5"  It was great...haha!



Other then that things are good in the land of cappuccino's and pasta!  We can't believe it's already March...but we are super excited for all the people we get to see this month!  Two weeks and counting.......

CIAO TUTTI :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute T! I bet you are so proud! Who takes your basketball pictures because those are great! Something you will have forever, which is awesome! Can't wait to see pics of the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting excited to come visit!!! I love hearing about that spring weather - we're praying for lots of sunshine over spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I read to see what you have to say, not for the results of the games. ;-) Maybe I need to start commenting more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't life better when the team wins!!! Make sure you make it up to the restaurant at the top of the hill near the SISA grocery store, because their spring/summer menu is awesome!!!

    Are you still planning to go to Tony's game in Scafati? Phil and I would love to see you guys. We're less than an hour away, maybe we can meet up in Napoli for dinner afterwards?

    ReplyDelete