OK, I know I have been a total slacker when it comes to updating the blog since I have been home....so I will try to make up for it! Summer's are just packed with family and friends and a ton of fun :)
The best news is that Tony's team won the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!
Dinamo won the Championship series in 4 games and then got to come home...after a few days of celebrating of course. I was already home ( I know, I can't believe I missed it) but my family and I were able to watch it live on the computer. The celebration was CRAZY! The team, the fans...everyone was so happy and stormed the court for hours. Tony said the team was in the locker room for 3 hours just trying to wait out the crowd, but ended up just joining them. The celebration poured into the streets and into the city square where they continued to yell, cheer, and sing too! Tony said it was so amazing, and he wishes I could have been there :(
Here are just a few of the pictures from that night...I think you will get the idea of excitement in the air.
Packed house!!
I think we could hear the fans at Lake Sawyer
CHAMPIONS!!
Congrats DINAMO
So proud of you Tony!
So the 2009-2010 Season ended with a Championship and the team being promoted to Lega 1...can't get much better then that. :)
Ciao Ciao!





I'm happy your back! (to blogging that is!) How did I not see you once at some event this summer?? sad!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back to blogging!! Have fun exploring your new city!
ReplyDeleteI know that is sad Bri...we usually see each other a few times! We will have to make it happen next summer! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! Hope you are enjoying your brand new precious baby...I can't wait to meet him!