| Veroli's team Thanksgiving |
| Adriana, Cinizia, Elisa, me...go wives! |
Then we celebrated again on Saturday because Michael and Carol arrived Friday evening so we had our whole clan here! There was 9 of us with Valentino! Tony and I feel really blessed that we have a big enough apartment to host so many family members and be able to just hang out and spend a Holiday together in Italy. We did figure out that we broke two Callero records...#1. The most Callero siblings together for dinner in a different country (excluding Canada, and Mexico) and #2. The most extended Callero family at one dinner outside of the country. :) Oh and we ended up making the best stuffing that most of us have ever had...it was fabulous!! Who what have thought we would ever get to have a table of 8 family members enjoying turkey in Italy??
| The Binetti's and Valentino Callero |
| Binetti/Callero Thanksgiving Dinner (Kristin do you notice anything??) |
| Mi amo...so thankful for him :) |
| Picture Perfect! Bon Appetit! |
| Tony and Michael dishing up! |
SO..now it is game day and we are all getting pumped up. Veroli won their home game last week, and now will try again against Verona. It will be a tough game, but I think the team is feeling confident and is ready to start a winning streak!!
Of course Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and appreciate what you are thankful for and we feel like we have so much! God has blessed us with a great life and we have a wonderful and supportive family that are all healthy and happy! :) So THANK YOU to our families that are always there for us, we can't wait to see you soon!
Official Countdown: I will be home in 9 days!!!!!!!
CIAO CIAO!!
UPDATES:
Since I wrote this, but before I posted it Tony had a game last night against Verona. We lost in over-time! BUMMER...and SO frustrating! We are off to Rome today to show Svenja and Tino the sights :)
Also, my sister Sara rocked her first half marathon!! Way to go Sara...you did so well especially since you were in the emergency room a week before, yet you never surprise me when you do things that not very many people can do!
AND...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! Hope you have a fun day...miss you!! I will have go and have a cappuccino in our favorite place today ;)
WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING YOU HAD. I AM A FELLOW BASKETWIFE, (ANITA) IN CZECH REPUBLIC AND READING YOUR BLOG REMINDED ME OF THE GET TOGETHER WE HAD HERE WITH THE OTHER SURROUNDING AMERICANS. WE HAD 18 GUESTS SO YOU GUYS BEAT US THAT WAY FOR SURE..THE RESTAURANT IDEA WAS A GOOD ONE TOO. WE HAD A 40LB TURKEY, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THERE WERE STILL LEFTOVERS FOR DAYS! ANYWAY, LOTS OF FUN AND I JUST WANTED TO REACH OUT AND SAY HELLO, GLAD YOU HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOD BLESS!:)
ReplyDelete