Last week went by rather quickly because the team had 3 games in one week! They played Sunday against Scafati and lost a tough one by 2, then they played Thursday night at Pistoia and won big, and then brought it home again on Sunday against Reggio Emilia and pulled another win out by 3. So now they are back on their regular schedule and have a game this Sunday in Venezia which is one of the best teams in the league, so it has been nice to have a little extra rest this week!
I had a fun week starting with a sleepover at my house on Wednesday, the guys were on the road so we decided to stay all together at my house. We had a great dinner and then just hung out and made homemade cinnamon rolls for the next morning. It was so nice to have a house full of girls and kids. One of the wives has a 3 year old, one has a 3 month old, and one has an 18month old. They were so much fun to have here and happy our place is big enough for them to play and of course have somewhere for all of them to sleep!
| Mmmm...these were yummy! Thanks Amanda for sharing your recipe and baking skills with us! |
Then the next day it was pizza and game time at one of the other wives house because the game was on TV, so that was nice too. Such a change from last year where I virtually was girl-less the entire season!
Then it was my birthday last Sunday and game day so the day basically was normal because we wouldn't want to mess up the "game-day" routine ;) Tony was very sweet though and brought me beautiful flowers, and did all the dishes..ha! I also got a nice gift from the fellow wives that I really love so that was a nice surprise at the game. One of my favorite things was I got to skype with a lot of family and got a couple special birthday songs from Gwenny and Brody, and Taya and Hadley. Nothing like hearing your nieces and nephew singing Happy Birthday...they are sooo cute!
And even though my family couldn't be here it was so nice when I was home because we had a wonderful birthday dinner at my parents house. All I wanted was just to be home and have have my Mom make dinner and just relax with my fam. It was so perfect...thanks family :)
| Not a Birthday with out Funfetti cake :o) |
| Even though it was a quiet birthday...it was a good one!! |
Well the sun is shining and it is 60 degrees here so I am going to go sit on the balcony and enjoy the sunshine :)
CIAO CIAO!!
Jenny! Loved the flowers, they were so beautiful! And of course you needed cake:) I am jealous of the 60 degree, sunny weather. Enjoy it while you can! So excited to see you in Feb! Love you!
ReplyDelete