Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring, Sheep and Socks!

First things first...Veroli WINS 6th game in a ROW!!  Whoooooop....we are all pretty ecstatic around here and that makes for happy weekdays..which is always a good thing ;)

The team has another home game this Sunday against Jesi and then they will head to the Final Four tournament in Novara.  This is always confusing for people to understand, but it is a tournament of 4 teams that all won previous tournaments at the beginning of the season.  It is typically around the half way point of the year and is a fun thing to be a part of, but has no impact on the actual season standings.  Last year we were in the cup and actually hosted it in Sassari...if you remember reading about it on my blog.

Way to go boys!!


Once again it is has been pretty slow moving around here, so much so that I actually watched this same flock of sheep graze through our field, then I saw them on my run, then I had to stop for them while they crossed the road on the way to grocery store!  These sheep have more of a social life then I do...they were all over the neighborhood today! ;)  But really these pics are for my niece that absolutely loves animals.

SHEEP AND SOCKS
(and in case some of you don't know...we don't have a dryer, well actually what you are seeing is our dryer)!!  


MORE sheep!


And since I have nothing super exciting to share that I did this week I will once again share another favorite product that is fabulous :)  

It is Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum that makes hair shiny, and smooth especially in the dry winter months.  I only use a pencil eraser amount on wet or dry hair, but it really does help with static too!






Don't worry I could never forget about my countdown to being home:
ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. First if all LOVE the background. I feel that if I had a blog I would always choose the ones you do. Secondly, I have that Paul Mitchell serum and I LOVE it too. And last, ONE WEEK! WHOOP WHOOP! Talk soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete