| We decorated with pink of course :) |
| Serena scored some adorable clothes! |
| Cinzia and AJ...thanks for hosting Cinzia! |
| Big Brother Jay gets a few presents too. |
It was a wonderful afternoon, and Adriana seriously deserved a day of spoiling and love! We can't wait to meet you Serena!!
The team played Scafati that week on the road and we won again...BARELY! We have gotten super lucky the last three games, and hopefully this won't continue into play-offs because it is stressful. Then on Monday I had one of my wisdom teeth taken out, so that was a blast ;) Tony was gone all day for team stuff, so thankfully Adriana was kind enough to take me and bring me home. It is healing ok, but unfortunately I got dry socket which is extremely painful and is still killing me. I am hoping to make a visit back to the dentist tomorrow to have him take a look.
This week brings the last regular season home game against Pistoia.......and then only one more away game to go. Time is flying by!
CIAO CIAO :)
The baby shower was so fun! You posted some great pics Jen. Too bad about the dry socket, I remember having one, and it turned into a nightmare...not being able to eat solids for 2 weeks. I lost about 15 pounds and looked terrible. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what I should do now to lose some weight! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you get it cleared up soon. Ciao bella.