.jpg) |
| My favorite thing to do on Tony's day off...hot chocolate in the center ! |
Once again, sorry for the long delay between posts...I don't know what my deal is this season! I promise I will be better.
Since we were last here, quite a bit has happened...the Super bowl...the Italian cup...My Brother and Sister in law coming to visit....team parties...and of course the usual basketball.
 |
| Some of the girls at the team party! Go Dinamo :) |
 |
| The girls and Lou (in the bear outfit) out for hot chocolate! |
 |
| Baby Louis at the game...he is growing like crazy! |
 |
| Ro glowing and us prepping the Super Bowl goodies. |
 |
| Super bowl food was taken care of...yummers! |
Obviously the best thing was T.J. and Ashley coming to Sassari! I LOVE having people visit especially when it is family! Neither one of them had been to Italy before so it was so much fun showing them around and trying to teach them the real Italian culture. They stopped in Rome for day before getting to us, and I think they both would say it was quite touristy and everyone seemed to speak English. Let's just say they were happy to get to the "real italy" in Sassari with us.
We had a great time going all over around our city, and seeing all the cool things, but for me the best part was our time together just playing cards, sipping on cappuccinos, and our dinners out. Since they live in Cali, and we live here most of the time, our time together just the four of us is limited...so we made the most of it! Here are a few pictures of the things we did!
 |
First stop...Alghero cave for a cappuccino!
|
 |
| Sassari Square |
 |
| Castelsardo...my fav! |
 |
| Nice spot for another cappuccino :) |
 |
| Beautiful day in Alghero! |
 |
| Amazing crepe place...peace! |
 |
| Love having my Brother here! |
 |
| Final night dinner...cheers to a great trip! |
 |
| Love...love...love having them here. Sad to see them go... |
As for bball, Dinamo is currently in 4th place in the league and heading to a game against Roma tomorrow night. We only have two months in the season left, and that entails eleven games. Right now looks like play offs are in our future! They played in the Italian cup, but lost in the first round to Siena, but Siena ended up winning the whole thing...so that was OK.
 |
| Italian Cup in Torino |
The weather here is starting to get warmer. This place is sure hard to beat when the weather is nice...I love it here in the Spring! My cousin Lisa is coming to visit in about a week and I can hardly wait...we will have so much fun. Pics to follow!
You and your visitors! You two are so lucky!!! I want to come and visit because you are surely the hostess with the mostest!
ReplyDeleteYou know you are always welcome!! :)
Delete