Saturday, April 21, 2012

Really??

I can't believe it...there are really only 2 more weeks left of the regular season.  I feel like time has flown by and by May 6th Tony's 7th season abroad will be almost over.  The team is still doing well and will most likely (98%) make playoffs and those will start May 17th.  They actually play 5 games in these last two weeks so we won't know about playoff standings until then...I will keep you all posted!  You can always check out the Lega A website here: legabasket.it  This weekend they play at Pesarao which will be a tough game to win.  Then they play at home on Wednesday against Biella.

We had a wonderful Easter at home just the two of us, we went to evening mass and dinner followed.  Our gas stove decided to run out of juice the day before so there was no hope of getting it fixed until Tuesday (because they recognize Monday as an Easter holiday too), so I made everything in the oven in my one pan...talk about a one pan wonder :).  It somehow turned out delizioso (picture me kissing my fingers and throwing them up).  The next day we had a low key team bbq and just hung out together and in the sunshine.  It was a great Easter weekend!

Wow...I think I am already out of things to write about!  Eeeks...that means I should probably get out and do more!!  The weather hasn't been that great...but we are hoping next week gets better.  When we were here before we were already at the beach working on our tan.  Sun sun...please come soon we miss you :)

Me, Luigi and Shakira at a birthday party! 

Tony and Simone...team trainer.

Happy Easter 2012
Thank you SO much to Lisa for bring Robin eggs and other candy...I just can't believe I was able to save them till Easter!

OK well I will hopefully have something much more exciting to write about next time...but until then 
CIAO TUTTI!!


No comments:

Post a Comment