Sunday, November 11, 2012

Camryn Carolina!

Introducing the newest member of the family...
Camryn Carolina Poe
Born Oct.29th


She is the most precious little thing in the world.  We have had a few skype sessions and she has even opened her eyes and said a few words. ;)  I love her so much already and haven't even met her!  My Brother and Ashley will thankfully be making their way home in December so everyone can meet the precious new babe.  I AM SO EXCITED!  I just can't resist... so here are a few more pics:




My oh my...just so too cute for words!

Things in Sassari have been moving right along.  Eurocup started last week (which is another league that the team plays in, they play on Wednesday against different countries) and they started with a win over Sevilla.  It was a great start and everyone is hoping for a successful first round (6 games) of this league.  To move on to the next round you need to be the top two teams out of four in your group.  I know...confusing!  Don't worry I will keep you updated here!  As far as the Italian League they are currently in 2nd place with their first loss coming last week to Brindisi.  


We celebrated Halloween as a team here and had a little party and then a very long dinner...about 3 hours to be exact!  Finally at the end of it all they served huge platters of meat on cork board (see pic).  It was an interesting experience, and a fun night for everyone to be together.  Now we are gearing up for Thanksgiving...which is such a fun time.  The team will actually get back that day from a road trip, so I am sure Ro and I will be preparing yummy food all day!  (I use the term "we" loosely, Ro is a fabulous cook so I follow her lead).  Looking forward to a great holiday with our friends!

Louis and Karina or should say the Indian and Lady Bug :)

Halloween spirit!!

Dinner

We think they added the lettuce to make it seem not SO unhealthy...


A little over 3 weeks till I head home...getting excited!!  

Ciao tutti!


No comments:

Post a Comment