Friday, September 18, 2009

Apartment Pictures :)

So I have to put up a few pictures of our apartment before I blog about my sister Kristin's visit!  Our apartment is new and nice.  We have two bedrooms, one bath, and a cute little patio off the kitchen.  It is nice and open which is my favorite thing so that Tony and I can talk while I make dinner and do the dishes :)  We live in a suburb about 10 mins from downtown Sassari which is good and bad.  I really miss walking through town everyday and being able to walk to the gym for practice.  But I do appreciate the quiet neighborhood and walking distance to a little grocery store :)


Also a couple pictures from Alghero, a city about 30mins away, that is our new favorite place :)





4 comments:

  1. LOL, I am having a total flashback! Phil and I really enjoyed that apartment. I forgot that it had the orange flower couch because we had a cover on it that we had bought back in Castelletto because the leather couch in that apartment was always too cold for me to sit on!
    Having the Despar in the neighborhood is great isn't it?, they actually opened about 2 weeks before we left. I was so excited when they finally did, and actually preferred shopping there to the Nonna Isa up the street.
    Make sure you get to Capo Caccia and stop-by Alessandro Manca's bars in Alghero. One of them is right on the water front! Oh and drive down to Porto Torres for a great place to run. The path takes you right along the water and you can follow it all the way to Platamona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it is still so funny that we are in your exact apartment! Oh yes the couch is nice and orange, but we have since a lot worse!

    I will be blogging about my sister's visit here when I get the pictures from her so then you will really be getting a flashback! We went to all of the places that you mentioned and even went to King's Pub a couple different times! We loved Alghero :)

    Well off to Despar...hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,

    I just got the link to your blog. I love it! Thanks for the updates!

    -Amy & Grant

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see an update..glad to hear you guys are doing well - Your wedding picture is beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful season there in Italy - what a wonderful experience! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete