Well let's start with the bad so we can just get it out of the way...Dinamo took a hard hit last Saturday and lost to Brindisi at home. Not much to write about the game, it was not their best showing, and so I think we should just move on.
The good is that they are STILL in 1st place in the League, but now only by one game. But it doesn't matter...they are still holding the title. This week we have another home game against Rimini which is a solid team in the middle of the pack. Stay tuned for results...
(Oh and best part about the game was that one of Tony's teammates girlfriends sits next to me every game and she has started to bring her dog...yes...her DOG! The dog has tried multiple times to crawl on my lap, but of course, I don't let that happen)!
And finally the beautiful....once again the beach! It has been so nice out so I have been trying to go to the beach and get some pictures of the this place we call home.
Oh and still under the beautiful category...Tony CUT his hair off! He has been growing if for 10mths...but it was just time for a change.
Before
After
It has been a pretty quiet week around here (the lose on Saturday was a real mood killer)...but next week will be exciting. I am finally, at age 26, getting my wisdom tooth pulled. Only one for now, but hopefully the other one before we go home.
Hope everyone has a great week! Ciao Tutti :)
Jenny you live in paradise! What a gorgeous place to live. I love keeping up with what you guys are up to!
ReplyDelete