Well I have been here three weeks and I feel like I am getting adjusted and acquainted with our little town! We still have not moved into our new apartment, but I think tomorrow is the magical day. I have been keeping busy with new friends though so that makes things so much easier.
 |
| View from our rooftop deck |
 |
| This is our view from our current apartment window |
 |
We are definitely are on top of a hill...the views are amazing from up here
|
One of the players sisters is here with her 5 year old daughter...we have had a great time getting to know each other and exploring! We even went to Rome one day and Kristen (the little girl) actually walked for about 6 hours straight with a few stops here and there! She was such a trooper and never complained...we did finally find the Disney store which helped! But of course I bought something and she didn't...go figure.
 |
Kristen is such a cutie!!
|
 |
One of my favorite places!
|
 |
| Crowded Spanish Steps! |
We have explored Veroli, visited an Abbey, hiked through a Cave, made a trip to IKEA, gone shopping at the outlets, found the best grocery store that has Skippy peanut butter, Heinz ketchup, syrup and even pancake mix! So needless to say we did well when the team was on a 6 day road trip!
The team is back now and they have a practice tournament this weekend here in Veroli so we are all excited to see them in action! Speaking of being back in action...I have found a team too! I had my first practice with them on Tuesday which was also their first practice, so we did tons of ball handling and drills. They are a great group of girls and I MIGHT even get to play in games with this team!! I was a little nervous at first because I knew they were a lower division then I have practiced with in the past, but Tony quickly reminded me by saying "I hate to break it to you babe...but your aren't really in your prime anymore" So of course I plan to prove him wrong ;)
 |
Veroli Basket...the future Legadue Champs ;)
|
 |
| My handsome numero cinque (who now has a very short hair cut)! |
Time is actually going pretty quickly and our first visitors will be here within a month! I am so excited to get settled in our apartment and have things rockin and rollin for the season!
Ciao Ciao!
Here is the link to the team's website:
Veroli Basket
Awesome Jenny! I would love to come and see YOU play!!! Keep me posted. Ciao ciao.
ReplyDeleteYay for joining a team Jenny - that is so great! I want to see a picture of you in your jersey!
ReplyDelete