Monday, April 2, 2012

A little fun in the sun!

Things are moving along here on the island and still can't believe there is only about 5 weeks left in the season!  Dinamo is sitting pretty well for playoffs but I wouldn't say we are in the clear yet.  The team has 7 more games to play and right now they are tied for 3rd place with 5 teams, so you can see this might get interesting.



Last week was a little out of the ordinary and a team first for us.  The team went down to the other end of the island near Cagliari for four days to visit the city and make appearances.  Lucky for me, the wives were invited too.  The resort was nice, had big airy rooms, and the weather was perfect.  I don't know how much the guys felt like it was a getaway since they had to practice twice a day and visit schools, and meet the Mayor of Cagliari.  But I sure enjoyed getting out of Sassari and out of the daily routine...so I am thankful we were invited.  The couple other wives and I explored the small town nearby, and went into Cagliari for one of the days.  It was a nice little break and we had fun in the sun.

Wow...my feet need some color!

Little Lou lounging ;)


Gini, Shakira and I exploring Pula.

Sleepy time...zzzzz

Apertivo in Cagliari

My love...even with his strange facial hair.

Little man! As you can see he gets a lot of attention from the ladies :)

Fun trip with the girls.

Hard to leave...
Well, this week Tony and I will be focusing on Easter which is such a special holiday and is a great time for reflection and celebration.  Tony has a game on Saturday afternoon so we will have a couple of days off to enjoy church and the holiday.  Probably a little Easter egg hunt in there too. :)

Hope you all have a great week.  CIAO TUTTI!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Lou looks like he is busting at the seams with his little jeans. He has such a big belly. Great week we had:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog decor is adorable and you are gorgeous! and you need a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bri, you are so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip for you all and Lou is so cute. I love his happy baby belly!!!
    And I agree with Phil and Bri...baby Binetti needs to come soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    S. Margherita di Pula, very beautiful places, but try to go further, about 10 km from Cape Spartivento Teulada-is, there is Chia: the lagoon with flamingos, the tower, long beaches, dunes true African, one of best places in the Mediterranean.
    Are 650 km round trip from Sassari, but worth it!
    Gianni

    ReplyDelete