Monday, October 12, 2009

Basketball and Football

This week Tony's team played @ Imola and it was a bummer lose!  It came down to a last second shot and we missed it...

I was watching the game on play by play on the computer so those games are always the hardest to watch because you are just waiting for the page to refresh to see if we scored or not.  And this time the ticker was against us.  So we are now 1-1 in the season!

However there was a great win this weekend for our family...the UW football team!!  Talk about a crazy game to watch on play by play!  The Huskies pulled out an incredible win against Arizona.  The scored 15pts in 18 seconds...really that is pretty amazing.  My little brother had a great tackle and the press happened to think so too.  There was a half page picture of my brother's tackle in the Seattletiemes.com.  So proud of him, and wishing I could be at these games!


That is my brother on the right....#43. Go Teej!



Also exciting this week is that I think I found myself a job teaching English!  I have a meeting tonight at the office to talk about all the details.  We will see if it all comes together :)  I am proud of myself because I found this all by myself!  I saw a sign for an English school, called the number, and then went up and met with the man that day!  So no help from Tony or the team :)!  But really it would be great to have something like this to do, and I feel like it will help me improve on my Italian too.  The only bad thing is that it cuts into my bball practice...bummer. But maybe I can make it work. 

Tony's game will be home this week against Jesi, so of course looking forward to having Tony home the whole week :)



Oh and Happy Birthday to Umpa (my grandpa)!!  Wish I could have been at breakfast yesterday to celebrate :)

Ciao Tutti!




No comments:

Post a Comment