Also, on Tony's day off we headed to Porto Cervo where everything closes down for the entire winter so we tried to catch the few places that were still open! Have you ever heard of a city closing down from October through March...only in Italy! We found out that they box all their merchandise up and ship it to Milan or Rome to sell in those stores. Crazy! I wonder if my dad has ever thought about shutting down for the summer?? Anyway...it is a beautiful town with an incredible marnia and view :)
OH and today was very exciting for me because Tony got me a purse I have been wanting for a long time! I am cashing it in as my Christmas and birthday present this year too ;) I am sooo happy in the picture!! haha!
It was a great day together and we really feel so blessed to be able to jump in a car and drive to a new city in Italy every weekend. We hope that all of our family and friends get to come and visit at some point too because we love sharing this!
Tony's off to play Imola this weekend, so I will keep you posted :)
Ciao Tutti
No comments:
Post a Comment