Sunday, October 4, 2009

BBall for All

So it's officially the first game of the season today!!  We woke up to a beautiful 75 degree sunny day...yes on OCT 4th!  Tony's first game is home against Carmatica Pistoia, it should be a good game tonight, but I think it will be a DINAMO win :)  The game starts at 6:15 and you can watch the box score at legaduebasket.it  if you are a super fan :)



Also new in our house is that I found a team to practice with in a city about 30mins away!  I have practiced two times, and I am really enjoying it.  I am not exactly in bball shape haha, but I am working on it.  I haven't really played that much in the last three years, so getting back into it will probably take me a couple of weeks :)  The girls are so nice though which makes it easier on me, and the coach speaks English so that of course makes it much better! 

I can't play in the games but I just love having something fun to do that gets me involved with new people and gets me out of the house :)  


I will try to get some pictures of the first game tonight and post about a victorious night in the Binetti home :)



Ciao Tutti.....and FORZA DINAMO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment