Monday, November 30, 2009

Make that 5


Tony's team has just won their 5th game in a row!  They played Venice, who is a good team with a lot of $$ for big time players.   The game was close to the very end, but we once again found a way to come out on top.  Tony played really well with 8pts and again played the whole 4th quarter!   Check out these great action shots....of his HAIR...OK and his skills ;)

P.S.  Dinamo is currently in 1st place in Legadue!





Really...that hair is amazing.



The camera man was loving Tony this game!

We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving last Thursday.  We shared it with some of the other teammates and enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes and meat surprise (really...nobody knew what it was, and of course I didn't try it).  Even though we couldn't be with our families it was nice to relax and have a fun dinner out with friends.   And it was Tony's first time eating Turkey in 4 years, so he was a happy camper :)



 
Our Thanksgving Cozy Cave :)


I am so thankful for Tony :)
 
Our Crew

Well we are a happy bunch around here with 5 wins in a row, and we will make it 6 this weekend with a home game against Scafati :)  This week I am heading home, so I have stocked the house with many boxes of pasta, prepared sauce, bread, and peanut butter & jelly.  Hopefully Tony won't have to go to the grocery store too much when I am gone.  I will be home on the 3rd of December, and Tony will be getting home on the 21st.



Excited to see everyone and looking forward to being home for Christmas :)
Ciao Tutti and Buon Natale!!



No comments:

Post a Comment