Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 in a ROW!!

Well the Prima Veroli boys won their fourth game in a row!!  It is back to happy times around here, and hopefully we can keep this winning streak going!




We went out to dinner after the game to Pepe Nero, one of the best restaurants in Frosinone...it was so fun to be with everyone and enjoy yummy Italian food! :)


This week has been another quiet one with not a whole lot going on, but a short blog is OK once in awhile right??

Since there isn't too much else to write about I will share one of my new favorite clothing items:

The Zella "Live in" Pants
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-leggings/3035710?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0

They are seriously the best pants ever!  I wear them to work out in and I wear them under sweaters or dresses!  They are a great weight but still compressing too.  I highly recommend them :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
Time till I am home for the wedding: 3 weeks exactly!!! WHOO HOOO!

4 comments:

  1. Go Veroli! I want some real Italian food !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back Carol...I think my Mom needs to come this Spring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I click on your blog those drinks make me soooooooo hungry/thirsty!! What is that so I can try and make it here!! :) Also, those leggings look amazing, might be getting a pair for this pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri, those are fancy cappuccino's from our favorite cafe! They are so good because they swirl chocolate sauce inside the glass before they poor the coffee in :)

    You should try them...you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete