Here are some great pictures from the game last night against Jesi...
It was a great week of basketball in our house! Tony's team with a great win, and I practiced three times this week because a girl got hurt, so they needed me :). Basketball has been getting more fun for me as I get in better basketball shape and I am learning the plays. I got tickets for some of the girls on the team, so they were at Tony's game so that was fun to have them there. My new Italian friends :)
The only bummer of the weekend was my brother's team lost in a heartbreaking game against Arizona State. A.S.U. threw a 50yd touchdown pass with 17seconds on the clock! My brother did well...but it was still a hard lose for the team. Now it is looking like they need to win 3 more games to try to get to a bowl...but I think they can do it!
Well we are heading into the 11th week in Sassari and the time seems to be flying by! We get to see both of our parents in the next couple weeks so we are really looking forward to seeing them! That is all for now...
Ciao Tutti :)





We are always rooting for Sassari, and were very happy to see a win. Love Tony in a headband
ReplyDelete